Environmental branding is a sub-service of branding which takes the visual and emotive aspects of a brand and translates these into a physical space. The goal of this service is to create an environment that uses visual storytelling to communicate a brand’s message to its audience within the space
Environmental branding can be applied in different types of spaces both indoor and outdoor such as a corporate office, an event setting, and a parking area to name a few.
Placing your brand in the environment
To reach your goal, doesn’t matter if you shoot or score but what matters is what you can
- Edcuate and inform visitors of their new surroundings.
- Assist visitors in becoming acquainted with the features/amenities.
- Function in the environment in which they find themselves.
- Identification, Directional, Informational, and Regulatory are the four types.
- 01Floor Plan Procurement
- 02Site Survey
- 03Site Analysis
- 01Functional Diagram
- 02Initial Conceptualization
- 03Iconography & Option Generation
- 04Final Design
- 01Material Study
- 02Site Readiness