Al Dawaa is one of the largest pharmaceutical chains brand in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with presence in across all major digital channels. Their marketing team wanted to increase exposure and sales from Google Ads.
We don’t talk the talk. We talk numbers.
The message, medium, and target all work together in great advertising. It’s a mathematical formula that can be modeled, well-planned, and boosted by outstanding creative work. We start with the math, then create thorough plans, solid deployment techniques, measure with analytics, and collaborate to create disruption. It is possible for creativity to be subjective. The end result is anything but that.
● Their main goal was to establish presence and relevance on Google Search
● To outperform competitors Search Ads
● Drive traffic at a profitable cost per acquisition (CPA)
^Perpetual team organized a Google Search Ads campaign targeting brand-related keywords as well as product and competing keywords. Our strategy is to use the Target CPA bid strategy with a specific Target CPA. We use Responsive Search Ads structure to drive the best possible optimization.
● Achieving a CTR (Click Thru Ratio) of over 30% for search ads while the market average is just 2%
● Achieving a CTR (Click Thru Ratio) of over 1.5% for shopping ads while the market average is just 0.86%
● Increasingly lower CPAs month after month
● Significant conversion gains in a short period of time
Video is the most effective form of communication. With the right in-house team, we create consistent and unique video content that boosts engagement, brand visibility, sales opportunities, and all your other business goals.